Glitter Mania

My turn to play with the La-La Land Blog this week and show you all the great cards the Design Team has created to inspire you.  This weeks theme is Glitter Mania and for anyone who knows me knows that anything shiny, glittery or sparkly attracts my attention. (a bit like a magpie) I decided to use Sassy Princess Marci and coloured her with copics. 


I used the Heart Doily Border Die and Heart Banner Die to decorate the card and also cut a solid piece to place behind the dies to add more colour. I found a 12 x 12 piece of glitter paper and decided that Marci needed a glittery Wrought Iron Fence and Open Leaf Flourish. I also used paper flowers from I am Roses and Fabscraps Papers. 
Copics Used 
 Skin E50 E51 E11 R00 R20
Hair YR30 E51 YR21 E55
Crown Y32 Y35 Y38 Y17 
Dress BG10 BG11 BG13 BG15 R81 R83 R85
Shoes R81 R83 R85

Don't forget, you can join in all the La-La Land Crafts fun
by adding your creations to our
And if you are in need of more inspiration, we are now on
Happy Crafting!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Product Release - Dyan Reaveley Dylusions Pastel Acrylic Paint

New Release- Day 2

New Release- Day 1