Something Altered

This weeks project in La La Land is something altered, and after scratching my head for a week i decided to alter a frame. I used Christmas Lantern Marci  and paper pieced her with graphic 45 papers.
I also used the candle out of the Bookstack Set Rubber stamp and coloured it with copics. I used texture paste on the  Ornate Snowflake Die  and Pretty Poinsettia Die  for a snowy effect and added pearls. I cut a Christmas sentiment with the Folding Banners DIe and added that to some christmas cut- outs. Texture paste, pearls and glitter was added to the Christmas tree to decorate it. 
I coloured Marci and the candle with copics.
Copics Used 
Marci 
Skin E50 E51 E11 R00 R20
Hair E23 E27 E29
Lantern W1 W3 W5 YR21 Y38
Candle
W1 W3 W5 W7 
R02 R22 R24 R27 

YR12 Y21
Have a great week!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Product Release - Dyan Reaveley Dylusions Pastel Acrylic Paint

New Release- Day 2

New Release- Day 1